HFX™ Solution for Painful Diabetic Neuropathy (PDN)
The HFX™ Solution for Painful Diabetic Neuropathy (PDN)* provides significant pain relief without the side effects of conventional medical management. Contact our practice to arrange an evaluation of your PDN patients.
* HFX™ is a comprehensive solution that includes a Senza™ Spinal Cord Stimulation system and support services for the treatment of chronic pain, including painful diabetic neuropathy programmed with a frequency of 10 kHz
How does it work?
Finally, a nondrug treatment approved for painful diabetic neuropathy (PDN). HFX™ for PDN* is the only spinal cord stimulation (SCS) system approved by the FDA with a specific indication to treat PDN. Compared to conventional medical management, HFX™ for PDN is proven to provide significant, durable pain relief without debilitating side effects. In a large RCT, patients experienced an average of 76% pain relief.
SENZA-PDN RCT assessed how effective 10 kHz Therapy is in controlling pain associated with diabetic neuropathy compared to conventional medical management (CMM)
- 85% of patients achieved at least 50% pain relief
- An average 76% decrease in lower limb pain
- 92% of patients were satisfied with their treatment
A trial system allowed patients to discover if it’s right for them in just 1 week
- 9 out of 10 people choose to move forward with the implant
- Involves a minimally invasive procedure, and patients go home the same day
Our practice now offers this new, innovative treatment option for treating PDN. Please contact us to learn more.