The Vertiflex Superion device procedure is an innovative and minimally invasive procedure for Lumbar Spinal Stenosis (LSS). The device helps open up the narrow area of your spine, which relieves the pressure and pain associated with LSS.
- Pain while walking
- Pain relief when sitting or bending forward
- Numbness or “tingling” feeling in your legs, calves, or buttocks
- Weakness and/or loss of balance
- Pain, weakness, tingling and/or cramping in the legs, buttocks, and/or back (neurogenic intermittent claudication)
- Using a cane, walker, or shopping cart to move around more comfortably