Does this sound familiar?
Paperwork. Billing. Red tape. Insurance companies overriding your medical decisions. The rising costs of running an independent practice.
If you find today’s medicine increasingly frustrating and decreasingly fulfilling, you’re not alone.
As many as one out of every three physicians report that if they had it to do over again, they would have chosen a different career.
It doesn’t have to be this way.
Putting the power to practice back in your hands.
Relievus was created to help doctors do what they do best—care for their patients—while relieving them of the burdens and distractions that often stand in their way.
How do we achieve this? By providing a full turnkey operation that includes a full range of everything needed to operate a state-of-the-art, fully-integrated pain center. Including:
- Office space, equipment, and office supplies
- Medical equipment
- Facility management
- Billing, accounting, and payroll services
- Case management
- Aggressive marketing to referral sources such as general physicians, orthopedists, chiropractors, psychologists, and other medical providers
What it means to you.
As a Relievus physician, you’ll enjoy a wealth of benefits and advantages not easily found in today’s medical environment:
- You’ll be a key part of a team that understands your issues, your passion and your dreams.
- You can say goodbye to paperwork headaches and insurance hassles.
- Malpractice and overhead cost worries will be a thing of the past.
- You’ll earn an above-average income in your specialty. And have more control over your work schedule.
- Finally, and perhaps most important, you’ll regain the sense of pride and satisfaction that first inspired you to choose medicine as a career.
A team of doctors. Making medicine work better for everyone.
Relievus was formed through the merger of three specialty medical practices, supported by skilled and experienced personnel from one of the area’s top physician practice management companies, and a back-office staff that is second to none.
We believe in a unique, multi-disciplinary approach to the diagnosis and treatment of pain. Our plan is to expand our clinical base of operations by recruiting physicians who have a strong interest in neurology, physiatry, orthopedics, and pain management.
We hope you’ll choose to join us.
To take the first step, please contact Ron Saltiel at 856-779-7774, ext. 211 or email@example.com.